Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spread the word...

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone spreading the word about the investor group and my blog. I've reached many investors so far, but I know there are many more out there. Please continue to spread the word about my blog and investor group.

If you are reading my blog and haven't yet contacted me, please do! And if you're on my list already but have not yet provided me with the additional information I asked you for, kindly send it in to me as soon as possible to ensure my investor list is accurate.

NOTE: You are not required to join any legal action to be on the investor list and receive information from me. If you are undertaking efforts of your own or looking to meet others in your project, please contact me and we'll talk about how I can help get your word out.

Keep spreading the word....