Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chemainus Shareholder Meeting - June 22 @ 7:30pm

Some of you already have this information but I want to ensure that it gets out to everyone. Chemainus Properties Ltd. will be hosting a shareholders meeting:

Monday, June 22, 7:30 pm
Crowchild Twin Arenas
185 Scenic Acres Dr. NW
2nd floor
(access also available from Nosehill Dr. southbound)

I will do my best to also attend this meeting so that investors get a chance to meet me. Please note that this is not a general Shire International shareholders meeting but a meeting for shareholders in Chemainus Properties Ltd.

If you have questions regarding this group, please contact Tim Walsh at timw@bestalbertabiz.com.

I will continue to support all efforts going forward for all groups and will continue to represent all groups in my efforts. Please continue to pass on my information and encourage investors to contact me.