Thursday, June 18, 2009

CTV News Coverage and ASC Affidavit

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its been a busy day. I've been getting in touch with quite a few investors already. And then I got in contact with Lea Williams-Doherty from Calgary CTV News. She is doing a piece on Shire today and is looking for investors to interview. Could she come to by house in an hour??? Oh sure, why not. Clean clean clean. :o) I've also had to create a dedicated email address - investor@telus.net - to keep this all separate from my personal email.

Lea Williams-Doherty is amazing. She's very thoughtful and courteous as is her camera man. I think she did a fantastic job covering this story so early on. I hope she will continue to follow the story and do an update in the future. You can read her story, see her coverage, and hear about my story here. She's also posted my email address investor@telus.net to encourage others to contact my investment group.

Shortly after the news team left my home, I received this Alberta Securities Commission Affidavit from Mr. John Blair. Please read it and it will give you a clear understanding of the allegations made by the ASC to support their cease trade order.