Friday, July 31, 2009

More letters from Shire....

Here is another letter sent out by Shire this week. Is it coincidence that they sent out a letter when I announced the meeting, and now another letter when I post about joining legal action?

When I forwarded this letter to Mr. John Blair, this was his reply:

I extended an invitation to her (through her lawyer) to meet with me to explain in a friendly setting exactly what happened with everyone's money and the projects. I indicated we would like to see bank records and other ledgers. This was an excellent opportunity to clear her name but she has not taken us up on it.

Please don't rely on just Cleone or me for the facts, contact the ASC:
  1. Contact the Alberta Securities Commission Public Inquiries at
    Local: (403) 355-4151
    Toll-Free: (877) 355-4488
    Email: inquiries@asc.ca

  2. Contact the ASC Investigator, Vi Pickering:
    Phone: 403-297-7745
    Email: vi.pickering@asc.ca