Monday, July 27, 2009

Back in town...

I'm back from holidays... lots has happened while I was away including a mail box full of messages. Please be patient while I answer the 140 messages that are waiting here staring at me.

Today, I sent out a letter from John Blair regarding joining the class action and the legal fee structure. The email went out to those already on my distribution list. I will NOT be posting this letter on my blog.

If you are interested in finding out more about the legal action, please email me and I'll add you to my investor list and forward the letter to you. If you've already emailed me over the last two weeks and have not yet heard from me, I'll include the letter with my reply to you - so no need to email me again asking for the letter.

Thanks again for your patience!